Office & Contact
Office: Mathematikon, Office 303.
Heidelberg Experimental Geometry Lab (HEGL)
I am supervising student projects at HEGL:
→ Go to HEGL website
TU Darmstadt (2018-2020)
Rutgers University-Newark (2015-2018)
- Math 235: Calculus III (Spring 2018)
- Math 237: Discrete Structures (Fall 2017)
- Math 451: Abstract Algebra I (Fall 2017)
- Math 235: Calculus III (Spring 2017)
- Math 403: Complex variables (Fall 2016)
- Math 744: Advanced topics in geometry (Fall 2016)
- Math 238: Foundations of Modern Math (Summer 2016)
- Math 237: Discrete Structures (Summer 2016)
- 2015-2016 teaching: please contact me.
Please contact me for any information regarding other teaching, including my teaching in France before 2015.
Book: Hyperbolic geometry
Hyperbolic geometry is an introductory book to hyperbolic geometry at the graduate level. It is based on a course taught at TU Darmstadt in the winter 2019-2020. The book comprises 11 chapters, 45 figures, 80 exercises with hints and solutions. Download (PDF).