Since April 2022, I am a Senior Software Engineer at Intuitive Surgical.
Before working in the tech industry, I was a research mathematician. I was last working at the Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies (HITS) and Heidelberg University.
I am keeping this academic website online mostly for legacy purposes. That being said, I am still passionate about mathematics. My recent focus has been on the application of hyperbolic geometry to Data Science and Machine Learning.
- HEGL: Heidelberg Experimental Geometry Lab
- Paper: Harmonic maps from Kähler manifolds
- Paper: The sum of Lagrange numbers
- Book: Hyperbolic Geometry
- Teaching: Manifolds (Summer 2020) (Video lectures!)
- Online talk: Hyperbolic Geometry (and application to Data Science)